If you've misplaced any of your FlexCare ID or debit cards and need a replacement, you can either contact the provider or go online to print or view a new one. Follow the instructions below for the specific ID or debit card you need.
- Medical (including prescription drug coverage):
- A digital ID card can be viewed, downloaded, or printed through:
- Aetna Navigator: Visit the Aetna website in Take Action to register or log on, then access your digital ID card by visiting the ID section of the website. Note: Your nine-digit member ID is three zeros, followed by your six-digit crew ID number.
- Aetna mobile application: To find and download the app to your personal mobile device,* search for "Aetna" on Google Play™ or the Apple App Store(SM).
- Aetna.com mobile website.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) debit cards:
- Contact Aetna immediately at 800-938-0512 if you lose your debit card. Note: FSA debit cards are valid for five years.
- Call Delta Dental at 800-471-1282, or
- Log on to the Delta Dental site and click Print ID card on the left side of the screen. Note: Your Enrollee ID is your six-digit crew ID number.
- Call Davis Vision at 888-393-2583, or
- Log on to the IBXpress homepage.
- On the top tool bar, click Benefits, then View/Print ID Card(s). Note: Your member ID is listed on your card or displayed after you log on to IBXpress. If you do not have your ID card or have not previously logged on the website, you can call Davis Vision to obtain your member ID.
- If you are enrolled in the High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and opened an HSA with HealthSavings Administrators, you may have elected to invest in the cash account with a debit card option.
- Contact HealthSavings Administrators immediately at 888-354-0697 if you lose your debit card. Note: HSA debit cards are valid for three years.
*Please note that Vanguard's Electronic Communication Policy disallows downloading software to any Vanguard computer, laptop, or other Vanguard-issued device.