If you've misplaced any of your FlexCare ID or debit cards and need a replacement, you can either contact the provider or go online to print or view a new card. Follow the instructions below for the specific ID or debit card you need.
- Medical (including prescription drug coverage) ID card
- A digital ID card can be viewed, downloaded, or printed through:
- Aetna Navigator: Visit the Aetna website in Take Action and click Secure log in or Register now. Under the “I want to…” section of the site, click on View/Print an ID card to print a temporary ID card.
- Aetna mobile application: To find and download the app to your personal mobile device*, search for "Aetna" on Google Play™ or the Apple App Store(SM).
- Aetna.com mobile website.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) debit cards
- Contact PayFlex immediately at 844-729-3539 if you lose your debit card.
Note: FSA debit cards are valid for five years.
- Call Delta Dental at 800-471-1282, or register for the Delta Dental website using these instructions.
- Once you've registered, log in to Online Services (on right), then click the Eligibility & Benefits tab to view your eligibility and benefits information and print an ID card.
- Call Davis Vision at 888-393-2583, or log on to the IBXpress homepage.
- On the top tool bar, click Benefits.
- Click View/Print ID Card(s).
- Note: Your member ID is listed on your card or displayed after you log on to IBXpress. If you do not have your ID card or have not previously logged on to the website, you can call Davis Vision to obtain your member ID.
- If you are enrolled in the High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and opened an HSA with HealthSavings Administrators, you may have elected to invest in the cash account with a debit card option.
- Contact HealthSavings Administrators immediately at 888-354-0697 if you lose your debit card.
Note: HSA debit cards are valid for three years.
*Please note that Vanguard's Electronic Communication Policy disallows downloading software to any Vanguard computer, laptop, or other Vanguard-issued device.