To replace your FlexCare ID or debit cards, contact the provider directly or go online to print or view a new card. Follow the instructions below for the specific ID or debit card you need.
Please note that Vanguard's Electronic Communication Policy disallows downloading software to any Vanguard computer, laptop, or other Vanguard-issued device.
Medical (including prescription drug coverage) ID card
View, download, or print a digital ID card via:
- Aetna Navigator: Visit the Aetna website and click Secure log in or Register now. Under the "I want to…" section of the site, click on View/Print an ID card to print a temporary ID card.
Note: Your nine-digit member ID is three zeros followed by your six-digit crew ID number.
- Aetna mobile website and application: To download the app to your personal mobile device*, visit Aetna's mobile app site.
Health care flexible spending account (FSA) debit cards
Contact PayFlex immediately at 844-PAYFLEX (844-729-3539) if you lose your debit card. Visit PayFlex Card® for more information. Note: FSA debit cards are valid for five years.
- Contact Delta Dental at 800-471-1282, or visit Delta's website.
- Log in to Online Services, then click the Eligibility & Benefits tab to view your eligibility and benefits information and print an ID card.
- If you are not registered for the site, follow these instructions.
- Your enrollee ID is your six-digit crew ID number.
- Access your ID card through Delta's mobile website.
If you are enrolled in the High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) for 2017, you will have an HSA account with HealthEquity. You will receive a debit card in your Welcome Kit from HealthEquity approximately five to ten business days after enrollment.
Contact HealthEquity immediately at 866-346-5800 if you lose your debit card.
No ID cards are required—simply tell your provider that you have VSP. If you wish to obtain a card, you can download one from the VSP website or mobile site.