What funds are available for investment?
- Vanguard investment option: You may choose to invest your HSA money in as many of the 22 Vanguard funds offered. View a full list of funds on the HealthSavings Administrators website.
- Cash account (debit card optional) option: You can choose to put some or all of your funds in the cash option, which is an interest-bearing account. With this option, you can also elect to order a debit card, which can be used to pay for eligible medical expenses or to reimburse you for eligible out-of-pocket medical expenses from your available account balance. Please note the debit card only accesses the funds available in the cash option.
How do I change my current investment/cash options or allocate future contributions to my HSA?
You can easily change your investment elections on the HealthSavings Administrators website:
- Log in to http://healthsavings.com/login/ with your user name and password.
- Go to the Investing menu.
- Click Investment Direction.
- Click Elections.
- Make your investment selections, and then click Submit.
- Review your transaction details and click Confirm.
You may also download, complete, and return the Health Savings Account Investment Change Form.