The biweekly costs that crew members pay for Vanguard medical, dental, and vision plans can vary based on full-time or part-time status. Please note that prescription coverage is included in the cost of medical coverage.
For more information on covering eligible domestic partners and their children, refer to Domestic partner benefits.
2019 crew costs for health benefits
Full-time crew (scheduled to work 37.5 hours/week)
- Full-time crew member costs
- Domestic partner coverage for full-time crew members
- Domestic partner benefits imputed income: Full-time crew
Part-time crew (scheduled to work 30–37.49 hours/week)
- Part-time crew member costs
- Domestic partner coverage for part-time crew members
- Domestic partner benefits imputed income: Part-time crew
See more about how our benefits stack up against other large national employers.