Best Doctors is a confidential expert second opinion service provided as a free benefit to you and your dependents (spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and parents-in-law). Best Doctors works with world-renowned physicians to provide you and your dependents the confidence to make medical decisions and the peace of mind in knowing you have an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment plan. Be sure to let your parents and parents-in-law know about this helpful benefit.
Four ways to get reassurance
Here are four ways you can feel more confident about your health care decisions with the help of expert medical opinions:
- In-depth medical review: Best Doctors will provide an expert second opinion by conducting a full review of your diagnosis and treatment plan. Here's how it works:
- When you contact Best Doctors, a registered nurse will have an in-depth discussion with you about your medical condition and obtain a full health history.
- Best Doctors will contact your current specialist or physician to obtain any necessary medical records, images, and test samples.
- A carefully selected expert physician who specializes in your condition will analyze your relevant medical records and confirm your diagnosis and treatment or recommend a change.
- You'll receive a comprehensive report recommending the right course of action.
To get started, call Best Doctors at 866-904-0910 or start your online consultation. For more information, including the Helping you make the right medical decisions brochure and Best Doctors FAQ, see Research.
More about Best Doctors
The company was founded in 1989 by doctors affiliated with Harvard Medical School. The goal of Best Doctors is to ensure that individuals receive support and the correct diagnosis or treatment plan through a second opinion. Individuals who use the service will have access to nationally recognized doctors who have been recommended by their peers. Best Doctors' extensive database includes over 50,000 physicians representing the top 5% of specialists in the country.
More information and testimonials
Visit the Best Doctors website for more information, including frequently asked questions, case studies, testimonials, and more.